Hey my favorite Weasleys! Just wondering what some of your favorite pranks are? You know the ones that you never get bored of doing. OH! And do you think you beat the Marauders in causing the most mischief at Hogwarts?
I’ll let the boys take over. I think it’s about—-
Well hello boys and girls! Fred here. George is escorting our lovely lady back to her own little corner while I figure out this compy-thingyy. Bloody keys.
Some of my favorite pranks, personally, have all happened at school. After all, what’s school without a little fun? However, I think the prank we pulled on ickle Ronnie-kins when he was a kid was the best.
Fred, was that the one where we changed his teddy into a spider?
Right you are, George.
That was one of my favorite pranks, too, but I think I liked when we stuck Montague into that cabinet better. His expression was priceless—especially when Snape finally figured out how to get him out.
Oh, wait, I think we read this wrong. “The ones that you never get bored of doing”.
Oh, that’s easy! Replacing regular cremes with canary cremes and trading people’s wands with trick wands are definitely ones that I can do over and over again.
I’ll agree with you there, George.
Now, for the Marauders, well, they were pretty much our inspiration. We’ve been trying to top them for the longest time, and I think we’ve come close…
…Actually, I think we beat them, Fred. Our ‘graduation’ of Hogwarts, remember? With the brooms and the fireworks and everything.
Oh yeah, that. Yeah, we totally beat them then. That was wicked!
Thanks for the question, love! We love when people ask us questions. It gives our lovely lady a chance to rest.
She’s trying to steal the computer back, so we’ll go for now. Wouldn’t want her to get angry.
If you hadn’t noticed, I haven’t really been keeping up with the headcanon. That’s mainly because I have writer’s block.
But, I have an idea: what if you guys submit your headcanon about the twins? I’ll post them and give you credit, and this blog can keep running. :)
Also, if you like, you can ask the twins anything you wish. I’m sure they’ll be willing to answer your questions.
As always, your faithful(ish) blogger.
106. Fred and George weren’t thrilled with Dolores Umbridge to start with, but it wasn’t until she kicked them off the Gryffindor Quidditch team and confiscated their brooms that they really started to hate her. Now, that wasn’t surprising in the least. What was surprising was the fact that they didn’t do anything to her personally. Sure, she was a Ministry worker, but the rules hadn’t stopped the Twins before. It was a sign that the boys had started to grow up.
105. Though George was able to produce a Patronus once again, it wasn’t until much, much later in life. In fact, it wasn’t until Roxanne and Freddie II were in school that George finally was able to produce his Patronus—and that was when he found out that it had changed into his twin’s silver fox.
104. After the War, when George had finally gotten back onto his feet somewhat, Lee had pitched him an idea: why not make products for Saint Mungo’s? So, George, with the help of Ron, Hermione, and Lee, got into the business of making products for Saint Mungo’s. They were a huge hit.
103. Fred and George’s favorite brother was Charlie Weasley. Their relationship with him was a lot like Percy’s relationship with Bill: they idolized him.
102. Everyone expects Fred and George to pull a massive prank on their birthday each year. One year, however, they didn’t pull a prank. Thinking back on it, everyone agrees that that was the best prank of all.
101. The line of Pygmy Puffs were just the beginning of miniature animals. The twins had a list of which animals they wanted to shrink down. It included: hippogriffs, phoenixes, dragons, giant squids, and, of course, Blast-Ended Skrewts.
100. Fred and George liked family reunions because then they had 100+ family members to prank.
099. Even though they hadn’t managed to lock Percy in an Egyptian tomb, Fred and George did manage to strand their brother while the rest of the Weasleys continued on through Egypt. Molly only realized after about a day that Percy was still back at the tomb.
098. George named Percy as Freddie II’s godfather.
097. When Fred and Angelina first starting dating, Angelina was worried that she’d never have any alone time with Fred. To her surprise, the couple didn’t even have to ask George to leave them alone; he seemed to realize exactly when he wasn’t needed or wanted, and he disappeared with Katie Bell while Fred and Angelina spent time together.
096. Unbeknownst to Fred and George, who hated the little ferret, Draco Malfoy admired the way the twins were so straightforward about their business—which is why he purchased their items during his sixth year.
095. Fred was hurt more than the rest of his family when Percy decided to be a prat and disown his family. The reason being was that Fred had somewhat looked up to Percy, and he hated the fact that his older brother became such a prat.
094. People don’t generally know this, but Fred and George were very good singers. Professor Flitwick allowed them to attend one choir rehearsal (and performance) a year. This was mainly because he knew the twins couldn’t stand still for more than an hour without causing some sort of mayhem. The Charms Master still says that they were his best baritones.