Happy birthday to our favorite Twins!
If you hadn’t noticed, I haven’t really been keeping up with the headcanon. That’s mainly because I have writer’s block.
But, I have an idea: what if you guys submit your headcanon about the twins? I’ll post them and give you credit, and this blog can keep running. :)
Also, if you like, you can ask the twins anything you wish. I’m sure they’ll be willing to answer your questions.
As always, your faithful(ish) blogger.
106. Fred and George weren’t thrilled with Dolores Umbridge to start with, but it wasn’t until she kicked them off the Gryffindor Quidditch team and confiscated their brooms that they really started to hate her. Now, that wasn’t surprising in the least. What was surprising was the fact that they didn’t do anything to her personally. Sure, she was a Ministry worker, but the rules hadn’t stopped the Twins before. It was a sign that the boys had started to grow up.
105. Though George was able to produce a Patronus once again, it wasn’t until much, much later in life. In fact, it wasn’t until Roxanne and Freddie II were in school that George finally was able to produce his Patronus—and that was when he found out that it had changed into his twin’s silver fox.
104. After the War, when George had finally gotten back onto his feet somewhat, Lee had pitched him an idea: why not make products for Saint Mungo’s? So, George, with the help of Ron, Hermione, and Lee, got into the business of making products for Saint Mungo’s. They were a huge hit.
103. Fred and George’s favorite brother was Charlie Weasley. Their relationship with him was a lot like Percy’s relationship with Bill: they idolized him.
101. The line of Pygmy Puffs were just the beginning of miniature animals. The twins had a list of which animals they wanted to shrink down. It included: hippogriffs, phoenixes, dragons, giant squids, and, of course, Blast-Ended Skrewts.
100. Fred and George liked family reunions because then they had 100+ family members to prank.
099. Even though they hadn’t managed to lock Percy in an Egyptian tomb, Fred and George did manage to strand their brother while the rest of the Weasleys continued on through Egypt. Molly only realized after about a day that Percy was still back at the tomb.
098. George named Percy as Freddie II’s godfather.
097. When Fred and Angelina first starting dating, Angelina was worried that she’d never have any alone time with Fred. To her surprise, the couple didn’t even have to ask George to leave them alone; he seemed to realize exactly when he wasn’t needed or wanted, and he disappeared with Katie Bell while Fred and Angelina spent time together.
096. Unbeknownst to Fred and George, who hated the little ferret, Draco Malfoy admired the way the twins were so straightforward about their business—which is why he purchased their items during his sixth year.
095. Fred was hurt more than the rest of his family when Percy decided to be a prat and disown his family. The reason being was that Fred had somewhat looked up to Percy, and he hated the fact that his older brother became such a prat.
094. People don’t generally know this, but Fred and George were very good singers. Professor Flitwick allowed them to attend one choir rehearsal (and performance) a year. This was mainly because he knew the twins couldn’t stand still for more than an hour without causing some sort of mayhem. The Charms Master still says that they were his best baritones.
093. The twins liked to make fun of Ron because they knew that if they insulted their twin, they’d be insulting themselves.